UCLA Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science is a top-tier school that boasts more than 5,000 undergraduate and graduate students. Our alumni work at some of the best companies, universities and laboratories in the world. Our responsive, innovative and talented faculty are capable of helping industrial partners break new ground. Corporate partners and foundations work with UCLA Engineering in several ways that link their names to exceptional scholarship, enhance the UCLA Engineering educational experience and help develop the engineers of the future:
- Gifts and endowments for scholarships, fellowships and chairs.
- Research support: Industry and foundation support for directed research enhances students’ learning opportunities and serves as a catalyst for technological innovations and applications.
- Programmatic support: Gifts and gifts-in-kind gifts from industry and foundations support curriculum development and maintain UCLA Engineering’s advanced laboratories and classrooms.
- Outreach: Foundation and industry support has strengthened the school’s Center for Excellence in Engineering and Diversity (CEED) and advanced UCLA Engineering’s efforts to extend engineering education to thousands of high school and middle school students through Tech Camp, online tutoring and summer research programs.
- Internships: Students provide organizations with valuable support while gaining real-world experience and funds to help pay for their education.