The Boelter Society, named for the first dean of the school, is the leadership giving society of UCLA Engineering. Its members, who give $1,000 or more annually, or $100,000 or more over the course of their lifetimes, show incredible leadership and vision by generously supporting the school.
Through the generosity of Boelter Society members, the school is able to provide student aid, improve classrooms and labs, and attract top students and faculty.
Young Professional Boelter Society
The Young Professional Boelter Society was established to provide UCLA Engineering graduates of the last decade the opportunity to connect and network with other UCLA Engineering alumni while making a significant impact on the School and playing a vital role in its future. Members of the Young Professional Boelter Society enjoy the same benefits as all other members.
Boelter Society Benefits
In addition to knowing you have made a meaningful investment in the future of engineering students and scholars, there are several tangible benefits of joining the Boelter Society:
- Exclusive invitation to Annual Boelter Society Celebration
- Discounted admission to UCLA Engineering’s annual Bruin Game Day Party with Dean Dhir and Chancellor Block.
- Special ‘inside look’ events demonstrating next generation technologies on and off campus
- Advanced registration and preferred seating at popular alumni and school events
Boelter Society members and Young Professional Boelter Society members who donate to one of the Engineering Annual Funds are automatically members of the campus-wide Chancellor’s Society, which carries an additional set of benefits.
Boelter Society Membership Levels
- Young Professional Boelter Society Member Classes of 2011-2015* – $250 ($21 a month)
- Young Professional Boelter Society Member Classes of 2006-2010* – $500 ($42 a month)
- Boelter Contributors – $1,000 to $2,499
- Boelter Associates – $2,500 to $4,999
- Boelter Sponsors – $5,000 to $9,999
- Boelter Fellows – $10,000 to $24,999
- Boelter Investors – $25,000 to $49,999
- Dean’s Scholars – $50,000 to $99,999
- Dean’s Ambassadors – $100,000 to $999,999
- Dean’s Visionaries – $1,000,000 or more
- Lifetime membership – $100,000 or more given over the course of your lifetime
*Date of last degree received from UCLA Engineering
To learn more about joining the Boelter Society, to support our students and faculty, please contact Angela Li, Director, Annual and Special Gifts, at (310) 794-5442 or firstname.lastname@example.org.