Alumni Student Networking Committee
- Develops activities that foster interaction between students and alumni;
- Advises the Engineering Society, University of California, helping define the organizations long-term and yearly goals;
- Sets dates for availability and submission of student project grant applications;
- Reviews grant applications and awards funding from the Alumni Fund for Student Projects;
- Assists student groups on an individual basis, providing feedback and suggestions; and
- Hosts annual projects review.
- May include members who do not serve on the Governing Board